Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Graham Promoted To Additional Responsibilities

I should explain why I'm not writing on a daily basis anymore.  I trust I'll be able to get back to writing more frequently, but I have been given a new opportunity and additional responsibilities at Pacific Research Institute.

As well as continuing in my role as Director, Health Care Studies, I have been appointed Executive Director of the Benjamin Rish Society, a national society of medical students and physicians.  The Benjamin Rush Society's website (which is soon to undergo significant renovation) expains its mission.  The website is here.

These new duties will take up much of my time for the next few weeks.  Nevertheless, the monthly Health Policy Prescriptions and periodic blog entries will continue.

No comments: