Graham received his M.B.A. from the London Business School (England) and his B.A. (with Honours) in Economics & Commerce from the Royal Military College of Canada. He is a Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA Charterholder) and is an affiliate member of the CFA Society of Washington, DC, having completed all three levels of the CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) program.
Graham organizes the Health Technology Forum: DC quarterly Meetup in Penn Quarter. His research appointments include:
- Senior Fellow of The National Center for Policy Analysis;
- Senior Fellow of The Independent Institute;
- Senior Fellow of the Pacific Research Institute;
- Senior Fellow of The Fraser Institute;
- Adjunct Scholar of The Mackinac Center for Public Policy;
- Contributor at Forbes.com's Healthcare & Fiscal Opinion section;
- Member of the Speakers' Bureau of The Benjamin Rush Institute of medical students and physicians.
Born in Canada, Graham previously served as Director of Health and Pharmaceutical Research at The Fraser Institute in Vancouver, British Columbia, and commanded a platoon of infantrymen during his service in the Canadian Army in Canada, Cyprus, and Germany. (He also earned his military parachutist wings. Since leaving the Army, he has managed to stay on the inside of airplanes.)
Graham served on the institutional sales and trading teams of Goldman Sachs in Frankfurt, Germany and Kidder, Peabody in London, England. European financial institutions were his clients, and he achieved the position of Assistant Vice-President.
Contact John R. Graham by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org