Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Last Day at Pacific Research Institute

Colleagues and supporters:

Thank you all for your interest in my publications and proposals to reform American health care. Today is my last day as Director of Health Care Studies at Pacific Research Institute and Executive Director of the Benjamin Rush Society. I am very grateful to have had the opportunity to contribute to PRI's efforts to reform American health care in the direction of more individual choice and less government control.

I will be leaving San Francisco (by car) tomorrow to drive across the country to Washington, DC, where I will be joining the Advanced Medical Technology Association (AdvaMed), the trade association for innovative medical-device makers on August 20.

As of today, this blog will be updated very seldom (if ever). It becomes an archive, I suppose, so plunder it as you see fit!

Best wishes,

John R. Graham

No comments: