Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Health Care Mingle Jingle in San Francisco, December 8

I've been spending a lot of my time lately on a new project focusing on innovation in HIT (health information technology).  My office is in San Francisco, so I'm in the right place.

I belong to the Health Technology Meet-Up Group, which is having a very interesting event in San Francisco on Thursday, December 8 - the "HealthCare Mingle Jingle".

Part conference, part holiday social, the Mingle Jingle is an all-day event with presentations by innovative, new, health IT firms, followed by a reception.  If you can only make it to the reception, the organizer tells me that you are welcome.

The event is in the San Francisco Financial District.   More information and details are at this link.

No comments: